Hi all!! For those of you who attended the reunion, I hope you had a great time!! I thought I would send out a follow up email to everyone - those who attended and those who didn't - to wrap things up and make sure that we have all the information we need for the next one (although it is a far way off right now, this one seemed a long way from high school and the time flew by so I know the next one will be here before we know it!)
First, I have already heard a lot of great feedback on the reunion itself, but I would like to know from everyone what they thought about the whole process. Any opinions, good or bad, on anything from the time I started collecting names a year and a half ago right through now we would love to hear. Any criticisms and/or compliments we get will help us make the next reunion even better!!
Second, the pictures are in from the reunion picnic and evening affair. You can view the individual pictures at http://www.flickr.com/photos/pancake56/sets/72157607463224853/ or slideshow at http://www.flickr.com/photos/pancake56/sets/72157607463224853/show/ .
You can save the pictures and print them or upload them to your favorite photo service (I use kodakgallery, I know a lot of others use snapfish) and have them printed from there. If you have any issues, let me know. I will likely be putting them all on kodakgallery myself along with my pictures in about a week, so if you want me to just send you a copy of the album, let me know (you just have to sign into kodakgallery - totally free, just sign up, you only pay if you order pictures from it). I will also have the slideshow that was being shown at the reunion on kodakgallery within the week. If you want me to send you that via kodakgallery album, shoot me an email and I can do that. If you want it sent to you on disk, I can also do that - just pay for the disk and shipping please! (probably $1 or $2).
The reunion website will also remain open. Deb (Percival) Dragon will post updates on the website every so often for us and we will continue to accept donations towards the scholarship for this year's senior. We only have $90 so far, so please donate to help make this a worthwhile scholarship. (the format of the website pay area has been changed to accept any denomination for donation - located on the right hand side of the site). The address for the site is http://ravena-98reunion.blogspot.com. Since myspace and facebook are so popular these days and there are more people from our class joining all the time, I am going to make a myspace and facebook page for the class in the coming weeks to help us all stay connected. If you don't get a request from me in the next month, search for the nickname RCS class of 98. Hopefully it won't be another ten years before we all reconnect!!
Finally, if you have not yet sent me your updated information (email, phone, mailing address) and the info of someone close to you that we can use as a secondary contact - in the case that we cannot locate you in ten years - please do so asap.
I want to thank all of you who responded to all of my emails and phone calls and especially those who came to the reunion. We ended up having a great time and it was soooo good to see so many of you! Please stay in touch....I am even thinking of having an informal meeting at a restaurant or bar or something in five years just so it won't be another ten before we all see each other again. Then in ten years (well, I guess nine until we start planning), look for more emails and phone calls from the reunion committee. Until then enjoy yourselves!!
**Reunion committee - so I don't have to send another email, will you please get in touch with me and let me know when would be good to get together to go over final numbers and comments and such. Thanks!!
Melanie (Relyea) Potter
melpotter22@yahoo.com
756-6282
728-5170
Saturday, October 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment